Safety is and always will be our top priority.
As scrutiny increases in the taxi and private hire industry due to nationwide failings in licensing, local governments are starting to crack down on companies.
Secretary of State for Transport, Nusrat Ghani, told Private Hire News: “Above all else the taxi and PHV services provided to the public must be safe.
“Government will play its part, but the importance of local government in achieving this cannot be overstated.”
Here at Milton Executive Cars we couldn’t agree more.
Not only do we follow all council regulations, we also implement our own. Here are the ways we will always ensure your safety:
- All our drivers have an appropriate rest time between jobs and we always make sure they do not finish too late. Although there are no set regulations for PHV driver’s on taking breaks, we know how important it is for our drivers to stay alert.
- We keep up-to-date records of all our chauffeurs and make certain all have passed council regulations. This includes a DBS check, tailored medical check, a re-take of their driving test and a council knowledge test.
- Our team in the office carefully plan your route to ensure plenty of time for your journey, ensuring stress levels are kept low.
- All our private hire vehicles have their tyre pressure regularly checked, have passed their MOT and are kept immaculate.
- Some of our chauffeurs have also passed their advance driving course and others are close-protection officers.